LightScribe Mobile Notary serves the counties of Santa Clara and San Mateo.welcome
Save yourself time and hassle by having a mobile notary come to you or your client’s home or office. I can also laser print your documents and/or courier your them to a desired location after the signing. Satisfaction Guaranteed!
For your convenience, cash, check or credit card accepted at the time of the appointment.
LightScribe Mobile Notary – When you have to get it signed!
Why call a mobile notary? Welcome
Time and travel issues
- You need a certified signing agent to oversee the signing of your complex and time sensitive loan documents but are unable to travel to the title or escrow company during business hours. welcome
- You’re a busy person whose time is valuable and it’s more cost efficient for you to have a mobile notary to take up a few minutes of your time rather than having to personally travel back and forth to a notary office.
- You lost track of time and your Visa is about to expire. You need your documents notarized immediately but you work long hours and need a notary to come to your office or home.
- You’re unable to leave work during business hours to get your docs signed.
- You are in a health care facility and need immediate notarization of POA and/or Health Care Directive.
- You’re a busy parent who needs travel documents notarized to visit family in time for an important holiday or family event.
- You want the assurance of using a notary who is Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) complaint in handling all your personal documents to protect them from identity theft and fraudulent use.
- You have sensitive personal issues and don’t want to use a notary in your workplace or neighborhood (health status, paternity, marital, past or present legal issues).
- You need a notarized signature on a document to release a lien by a signer who is legally obligated to sign but yet not obligated to do so in a timely manner. You need a nice and disarming notary to get cooperation.
- You need your document notarized then delivered with Proof of Service filed with a court clerk.